Saturday, July 31, 2010

BREAKING. e.tv looking for struggling small businesses who needs help in new reality show, Fix My Biz.


A new reality show Fix My Biz will start on e.tv on Wednesday, September 15 at 17:30 the broadcaster told me on Friday.

The broadcaster is now looking for small business owners who are struggling and want to submit their ''most significant business challenges''. Fix My Biz that will swoop in with a team of experts to help solve their problems, is looking for entrepreneurs and people running bakeries, hair salons, restaurants, manufacturing businesses, law firms or any small kind of businesses who want help.

''Local entrepreneurship is the foundation of bulding a financially prosperous South Africa,'' says Lynn Gaines, manager of local productions at e.tv. ''It's imperative that we offer support to the future business leaders of tomorrow.'' Fix My Biz will portray real South African businesses experiencing problems and work in advice and guidance with the help of business consultants on how to fix the problems. People can enter Fix My Biz by sending an SMS with the words ''Fix My Biz'' and your city to 34333 or email fixmybiz@etv.co.za with your story and problem and contact details.